Welcome to Foundation Stage 2 Home Learning
Summer Term Home Learning Challenges
Literacy - Reading/Writing/Phonics
- Using your phonics mats and memory word lists - Write sentences including ONE or TWO of these words.
- Spelling test - Choose FOUR high frequency words to spell each week.
- Write a book review about your favourite book.
Maths - Number/Shape, Space and Measure
Complete the online games: Top Mark Interactive Games
- Addition & Subtraction
- Doubling & Halving
- How quick can you say your number bonds to 10?
- How quick can you recall ONE LESS than a given number to 20?
Understanding the World
- Find out information about your favourite zoo animal. Draw or paint your favourite zoo animal. Now design your own zoo using lego, drawings or junk materials. Have fun! https://www.chesterzoo.org/schools/resources/
- Learn about different minibeasts - Draw and write sentences to describe them.
Handwriting — Can you form all of the alphabet letters correctly?
Draw a poster — How can we keep our bodies healthy?
Youtube — Dough Disco
Youtube- PE with Joe Wicks
Youtube - Dance with Oti Mabuse
Useful Resources and Links
For lots of free activities and information on Communication and Language please see information on Stoke Speaks Out
For free Phonics Games see http://www.phonicsplay.co.uk/
For free Phonics resources see http://www.letters-and-sounds.com/
If you are looking for a new challenge or something to do during the school holidays then take a look at 100 Things before you are six
It’s time to practise your singing. Join one of our local librarians for 'Singing Bears.' https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAXY2hsO1pk
Free access to parents due to school closure https://www.themathsfactor.com/
FREE eBook Library - OXFORD Owl