Welcome to Care Club
EARLY BIRDS STAFF
- Mrs Davies (Early Birds Care Club Supervisor)
- Mrs Bibb
- Mrs Smith
- Mrs Lewis
- Mr Baylay
- Mrs Dunn
NIGHT OWLS STAFF
- Mrs Davies (Night Owls Care Club Supervisor)
- Miss Dawson
- Miss Mackirdy
- Miss Mackirdy
- Mrs Akhtar
- Miss Ball
- Miss Dawson
Care Club Prices
- Early Birds: £3.50 per day
- Night owls: £8.00 per night
- 10% sibling discount
- All payments must be made in advance via Parent Pay. Please speak to the office if you have any queries on your Parent Pay account
- Please be aware: To secure your child's place within the Care Club, bookings are required in advance. If you have any queries regarding bookings please contact the school office directly.
- Booking forms can be obtained from the office reception or Care Club, these can be returned to the office or Care Club
- If your child's place is no longer required please inform the office or Care Club staff as soon as possible to avoid charges being applied
Contact us: email@example.com
What do we offer?
Early birds offers a range of cereals, toast and fruit and squash drinks which are available from 7.45am until 8.40am.
A range of activities are set out daily for the children to access until 8.40am when they are then registered and escorted to their classrooms by the Care Club manager and staff.
Night owls offers have a set menu, supplied by City Catering, of sandwiches, fruit, snack and juice from 3.15 until 5.30.
We cater for all allergies and food cultures.
We offer a range of activities for the children, including a creative area, reading area, film club, homework, board games and various imaginative play.
Children from FS1, FS2 and KS1 are collected from their classrooms at the end of the day by Care Club staff, KS2 children are asked to make their way to the dining room where another member of Care Club staff will be waiting to meet them. If your child attends an after school club and has a booking for the care club, then your child can go into the care club once the club has finished. During school discos, chocolate bingo and other whole school events are taking place in the main building, where possible, we aim to allow our care club children the opportunity to attend these events. Care Club staff will escort them and supervise them. On these occasions a clear notice will be displayed on the Care Club door within plenty of notice to allow parents the opportunity to collect their children directly from the event itself or from the Care Club premises.
For further information please speak to Mrs Mottram or Mrs Davies.
Dear Parents and Carers,
Please note, due to an increase in numbers we request that your children are booked into Night Owls with prior notice to secure their place. The terms and conditions of the use of the care club asks that payments are payable in advance when completing a booking. Bookings can be made via care club email, through the office or by completing a booking form.